A new faction is rising, is it the Volturi? Or someone new? The Cullens band together to protect their clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Winternals Erd 2012
Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:26 am by adasal

» Nissan 14 Nissan Almera N16 Service Manual Nrg
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:45 am by deltphili

» Tollywood Full Hd 1080 Movies Free Download
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 am by deltphili

» Blog Nonton Bokep Gratis
Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 am by deltphili

» TVPlayerClassic603Portable
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 am by adasal

» Justinmind-prototyper-4.1
Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 am by adasal

» FavoritesAndFiles2HTML 1.2.1 - Create HTML Catalog For Your CDs And DVDs And Convert
Fri May 30, 2014 4:50 am by deltphili

» Microsoft OFFICE 2010 Pro Plus PRECRACKED
Thu May 29, 2014 4:24 pm by adasal

» Justinmind-prototyper-4.1
Thu May 29, 2014 1:37 pm by adasal

» O&O Defrag 15 With Latest Serial's
Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 am by deltphili

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Tossing out the rabble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Tossing out the rabble    Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Alice flashed into her room and smirked as she lightly kissed Jasper and giggled "Ready to go through my closet?" Alice flashed to the double door closet and flinged them open. She walked in and her eyes shifted around as she began tossing clothes out of the closet "You know the rule Jazz, anything that doesn't have a price tag is out." Alice continued to fling clothes out until the both of them had finished, she replaced the gaps with the apparel she had earlier purchased. "What do you want to see me in first Jazz?" She playfully giggled out.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ♣ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dusk2dawn.forumotion.com
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 am

Jasper's lip curved up in amusement as he rose for the bed, returning the light kiss with slightly more fervor. "Of course darlin'." He drawled, his southern accent seeping through, and then followed her into the closet, chuckling as she rapidly began to sort the various types of materials into those worth of keeping, and those that would never be worn again. Jasper nodded, "No tag, no keep." He smiled, grabbing a few things, but always catching Alice's eyes to make sure before discarding them.
"What do I want to see you in?" Jasper smirked, sauntering towards her."I think we should get you out of these first." He smiled, running this index finger along the seam where her top met her flesh and arched his eyebrow, placing a kiss on the curve of her neck. "And then I think you should perhaps try on what's in the little red bag... It smells suspiciously like lace and silk... once you have those on we'll build up the rest of your outfit darlin'." He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 am

Alice smirked playfully as she slowly took off her top, she tossed it at Jazz and flashed into her closet, looking for the red bag, Jasper desired. She flung out her jeans she was wearing and flashed over to Jasper pushing him on the bed, she held out a silk baby doll tee and smirked at Jasper "Well this isn't going to last long, you know how you tend to rip the sexy clothes." She giggled out. She swiftly put on the baby doll tee and kissed Jasper "Anything else you want to see me in?" She hummed out. Alice looked into Jasper's eyes and smiled, she slowly pushed his hair to the side and kissed him once more for the fun of it. "What would I do without you?" Alice looked down at the man and grinned "Now what would you like for the bottoms?" She flashed up and looked at her closet and hummed "Gotta find some Jazz, can't go running around in my undies." She said with a grin upon her face.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 am

Jasper dragged his teeth across his lips and hissed watching Alice tease him before running off, returning, bag in hand smirking as she pushed him on the bed and climbed on top. He chuckled his voice thick with love and lust for the woman in front of him. "I'm afraid I won't be apologising for that Ma'am." He replied, his voice pure sex. His hands grasped Alice's hips, roaming slowly over the material. He really didn't want her to put on anymore clothes, but there were others downstairs and he couldn't be so cruel; though he wished Emmett and Rosalie might extend the rest of the family the same courtesy he was. The racket they made was emblazoned in his vampire consciousness forever, and that didn't even include the emotions they threw at him. He shuddered at the memory and focused again on Alice, who kissed him once more then pulled away.

"You're such a tease." He chuckled, flashing up from the bed and walking across to her, pulling her body against his. "What would we do without each other, you mean." He smiled, resting his head against hers. He knew the answer for him and it was one he thanked Alice for saving him from everyday. He sighed and kissed her nose. "You know the idea of you walking around this house isn't a problem for me, but I rather think Carlisle might have something to say; and no way is Emmett getting a look at you." He growled, placing a rough kiss on her lips. He smiled, "You know I think you're beautiful no matter what you wear." He added, truly not knowing where to begin in the closet full of clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 am

Alice giggled at the thought of Jazz ripping the silk to shreds, she bit down on her bottom lip at the thought. She pressed herself against Jasper's and smiled "I'm only a tease if it works. Which I know it is." She said as she kissed the male tenderly, "Of course, you know how hard it was to see you almost every day until I met you, can you say torture?" She playfully chimed out. She dug her fingers through his hair and smiled "Nope, no one else can see me like this, only you." The female grinned out. Alice looked into the male's eyes and smirked as her eyes flickered for a moment. "Well looks like we will get that chance." She smirked out as she heard the door slam. "Now we have the house all to ourselves, everyone decided to go hunt. Or just leave." Alice smirked out as she did a little bounce in place, "Why mister, now I don't have to wear anything else." She giggled out. Alice looked at the male and smiled "And that is why I always have beautiful clothes, to make me extra beautiful." She looked at Jasper and smirked "Now you can only have me if you can catch me." She said as she gave a slight wave before flashing downstairs, her baby doll tee, waved elegantly as she moved, and then falling ever so gently as she stopped. "You are gonna have to do better than that Jazz." She chimed out, as she continued to flash around the house.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 am

Jasper arched his eyebrow, a deep, rich chuckle falling from his lips. She always had that affect on him. The moment they had met he had known. He smiled again blinking slowly, and looked down at her. "It would work without the teasing... but I suppose you also know that." He chuckled in amusement, the power games were nothing more than that. Games. And he loved her so much for them. Jasper ran his fingertips down her neck slowly, "My apologies Ma'am. I would never want to cause you anything other than pure pleasure." He drawled, lifting Alice's dainty hand to his lips and kissing it tenderly. Jasper's eyes fluttered shut at the sensation of Alice's fingers running through his honey blonde hair. He hummed contentedly. "I should hope not. I don't do well at sharing." He replied teasingly.
Jasper grinned, the sudden disappearance of his family was probably Edward's doing, in which case he'd have to thank him later for clearing out the house. He narrowed his eyes as Alice pulled away, her eyes twinkling with mischief, before dashing out of the room and down to the bottom floor. He groaned, she always won these games.

Jasper pounced at Alice for the 15th time, and landed somewhat gracefully on the wooden floor where Alice had once stood. It was unfair to say the least; every time he made a move, she'd see and act accordingly. He smirked, he'd had enough of playing fair and God knows how long they had until the others returned. The corners of his mouth twitched as he focused on sending, hot, sticky arousal straight for Alice. It was his only exception to his manipulation rules. Sex. When it came to sex anything went. He chuckled watching Alice try to fight it, and purred at her, slowly sauntering across the room. "Is something the matter Ma'am?" He teased nearing her slowly like he would with his prey. "Come now darlin', my poor heart can't take your refusals of my affections." He whispered, his hand on his heart, a smirk gracing his face. As much as he liked these games, it had been so long since he'd taken Alice, and the tense spreading of heat in his abdomen was something he wanted so desperately to quench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

Alice giggled as Jasper continuously missed her every step as she fluidly pounced around like dance moves very swiftly. Alice flashed over and jumped into Jasper's arms and wrapped her legs tightly around him, she smirked as she looked into his eyes and grinned "I could never do you harm you Jazz." She said as she pressed her body against his, she could feel his breathing patterns through her legs "Well mister I have to make you chase me, so I can at least say I wore the tee for some amount of time." She giggled out as she kissed his neck "Now is the time you can rip it apart, It has been ten minutes." She chuckled as she began kissing his neck softly and gently, his emotion games made her want him more than she did to begin with, he was irresistible. She licked his nose and questionably asked "Now that you got me what are you going to do next?" She kept in the back of her mind the decisions of her family members, she didn't want them to intrude fun time. Alice looked at the male with pleading eyes as she began to lightly bounce in his arms "Play time?" She purred out. Alice flashed over to the couch and curled her finger motioning him to join her. She quickly fixed her hair and smirked looking at his decisions, "I likey." She giggled out.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Jasper smirked, his body colliding with Alice's and hummed in satisfaction wrapping his arms tightly around her dainty waist. He chuckled heartily, their noses brushing against each other. "Nor I you my love." He replied a smile spreading across his face. Jasper relished moments like this, when they could be on their own. He loved The Cullen's dearly, they were the only real family he had ever known, but he often entertained the thought of living in a home with just his Wife. He chuckled again kissing her softly. "I think you've definitely worn it long enough." He whispered darkly, running his fingers over the lace. "Oh but such a shame as well... you look positively sinful Mrs. Whitlock." He drawled wetting his lips slightly. When they were alone, Alice was always Mrs. Whitlock.

He sauntered across slowly, it was always this way, the constant teasing before they erupted with lust. He grabbed her with force knowing that it wouldn't much hurt her. and pushed her down on the couch, fisting the delicate material in his hands, and ripping it off, exposing Alice's streamline, alabaster form. He would never tire of seeing her this way, in fact he always ended up wanting more. He kissed the curve of her neck, his rough fingers, drawing paters against her arms. "You're so perfect." He groaned, grinding into her, snaking a hand down between their writhing bodies, to remove the scanty piece of material between his wife's thighs. "Must you always wear these." He teased, his breathing becoming ragged, despite years of not needing to breathe.
Jasper moaned kissing every inch of Alice's body, his erection straining painfully against his trousers. His eyes flicked across to Alice and smirked. "I need a helping hand Ma'am." He drawled, arching his eyebrow playfully.

|| All Credit To My Wonderful Wife Alice Cullen ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Alice giggled as she was called Mrs. Whitlock, "Perhaps I am, hopefully it is for good cause." She smiled as he began to kiss her neck, her body filling with pleasure, "No Jazz you are the perfect one, I am just here to help." Alice bit her lip as she eyed her husband down, as he stripped her of her undies which were yellow lace cheekies, they were the newest thing to wear. She looked at him and giggled "Aren't they much sexier now a days?" She chuckled out. She bit her lip as Jasper began exploring her body with kisses, with every kiss her direct reaction was her toes bending over. She pulled Jasper in for a passionate kiss, she forced her tongue into his mouth brushing it against his own tongue. Her eyes sparkled as she dug her fangs into his shirt and she forcibly ripped off the fabric. She playfully licked his collar bone and began licking down his chest, she licked his nipple and lightly kissed it. She continued downwards until she reached his pants. She unbuttoned his pants and swiftly yanked them off of him.

He was exposed to nothing but his underwear, she bit down into the waist band and tugged ripping those as well. As Jasper's shaft was exposed, Alice let out a playful growl "A hand you say? You should know me by now." She chimed as she licked the tip of his dick, she bit down on her lip as she grabbed the shaft and began taking it in her mouth and throat. Her head bobbed at a fairly normal rate, but slowly increased in pace. Being a vampire had it's perks. She licked the head circularly every time she rise to the tip, her breathing became increased as pleasure began to wash over her like an ocean wave. She pushed him on his back as she moaned lightly, she straddled Jasper's shaft and bounced down upon it, letting it in her deeply, she moaned as she began moving her hips, she instantly grabbed Jasper's hands and forced them to her hips. She moved his hands up and down simultaneously with her own movements.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm

His eyes roamed her body greedily, and Jasper felt his eyes darken the venom beginning to pool in his throat. "Yes, much easier to discard these days." He commented, the emotions rolling off his wife doing knowing to halt or steady his own. Their lips met, hurried and desperate, their tongues snaking and sliding against one another, he groaned pulling on her lip lightly, kissing her harder and harder. Alice demolished his clothing quickly, sinking her fangs into the crisp white shirt and smirked, thinking that the thought of her being able to buy him more clothes, was probably only turning her on more. His eyes rolled back and he hissed as Alice began to explore his body with her mouth; leaving a massacre of clothing in her path.

Jasper slid his tongue against his bottom lip, his body heaving with desire as Alice drew his underwear down with her teeth leaving him exposed, the cool air sensitive against the pre-cum glistening on the head of his length. He inhaled shakily as Alice teased the tip, before grabbing his shaft in her dainty hands and taking him into her mouth and throat whole. The sensation was like nothing else. From what he could remember of sex in his human life, it was blurred, and cloudy and dull; nothing compared the electric of this life. Everything was clear and bright and now; and each time she would circle his tip, slide up his shaft, bob up and down, it was clear, and he could feel it all. She was everywhere at once, and he found the more his pleasure grew that he could not control it spilling out of him and onto Alice. She pushed him backward onto the couch and climbed on top, easing herself onto his shaft and began to bounce again, he smirked his hands reaching to cup her perky breast, taking a nipple into his mouth and grazing it with his fangs, meeting each of her bounces with a thrust. He moaned, his other hand on her hip guiding her into him, deeper and harder with each thrust. Jasper was a man of few words most of the time, but when it came to sex he was generally a man of none, focusing only on the physical and the emotional and their bodies entwined together.

He could feel it now, the building of heat, the inevitable eruption; he drew out quickly, turning Alice's body softly her ass directly in front of him, before pushing back in, grasping her waist and thundering back into her. He could feel his climax on the horizon, but Jasper wasn't even remotely done, he hadn't had her in what had felt like so long... He hadn't even tasted her yet. He smirked, keeping the pace, and making a decision he knew she would see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Alice kissed back passionately letting her tongue flicker around his, she bit down on his bottom lip as he reached for his hips. As Jasper ran his fingers up to her breasts Alice exhaled sharply and bounced faster. As Jasper began licking her nipples Alice slowed down and moaned lightly threw her lips, he body was being filled with an endless surge of pleasure. She was never known to have human sex since back in her old town she was pegged as being a witch. Most people in her her human life avoided her, but no matter human or not, sex with Jasper made her body actually feel dizzy. Her senses ran a muck, as she slammed into his base once more a flash erupted in her mind. Jasper had made up his mind of what he wanted next. Alice could hardly refuse, she loved when Jasper called the shots.

Alice jumped off the male, and flashed herself behind him. She placed rough kisses at the nape of his neck, She bit her lip as ran her fingers through his hair, she slightly spread her legs open for the male to do as he pleased, she ran her hands down his sides and swiftly flipped him around and pulling him down rubbing her body against his she playfully chimed out "You wanna make my kitty kat pur?" She tease as she already knew that is what he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Jasper smirked sinking to his knees, the only time he would ever enter into a submissive position, and gripped Alice's waist, running his thumbs over her hip bone he kissed her abdomen, slowly dipping lower, parting her thighs with his hands and moving with expert precision,began to kiss his way up each thigh, looking up at her, a smoldering intensity in his dark eyes he teased her lips, running his tongue down the crevice and blowing his breath against her he smirked again his hands running round to cradle her buttocks.
"Make her purr? Darlin' when I'm done she'll be talking." He chuckled, raising his eyebrow suggestively.

Jasper smiled lifting Alice's legs up, over his shoulders, placing his mouth over her lips, and pushing his tongue through her slit, circled Alice's clit, letting out a long soft moan; he pushed two fingers into her, making her gasp. He smirked again to himself, and teasingly began to move his fingers in and out, gently, holding the lips apart with his calloused thumb, so he could run his tongue against her core without issue. Jasper, pumped harder, sliding his fingers in and out never losing speed, sucking on her clit harder, flicking it with his tongue. He smiled, her juices coating his face, the muscles in her leg spasming slightly. He liked Alice like this, a trembling mess at his touch; Jasper moved his left hand to cup her buttock again, lifting her hips slightly higher and smiled against her heat, humming ever so gently, the vibrations causing Alice to buck in pleasure.

Jasper poked deeper, lapping and sucking up the juices pooling; his entire body shuddering with pleasure, he groaned; Alice's arousal hitting him in waves. He shut his eyes tight, knowing her climax was approaching, and bit his lip briefly the ectasy eminating from his wife increasing that of his own. Jasper pulled his free hand away from Alice's buttock hastily, grabbing his thick length and began to pump, his eye rolling back in pleasure, his tongue and right hand never halting.

PERMISSION TO GM ALICE, GIVEN BY ALICE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tossing out the rabble    

Back to top Go down

Tossing out the rabble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk to Dawn :: Forks :: The Cullen's Residence-