A new faction is rising, is it the Volturi? Or someone new? The Cullens band together to protect their clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Winternals Erd 2012
Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:26 am by adasal

» Nissan 14 Nissan Almera N16 Service Manual Nrg
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:45 am by deltphili

» Tollywood Full Hd 1080 Movies Free Download
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 am by deltphili

» Blog Nonton Bokep Gratis
Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 am by deltphili

» TVPlayerClassic603Portable
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 am by adasal

» Justinmind-prototyper-4.1
Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 am by adasal

» FavoritesAndFiles2HTML 1.2.1 - Create HTML Catalog For Your CDs And DVDs And Convert
Fri May 30, 2014 4:50 am by deltphili

» Microsoft OFFICE 2010 Pro Plus PRECRACKED
Thu May 29, 2014 4:24 pm by adasal

» Justinmind-prototyper-4.1
Thu May 29, 2014 1:37 pm by adasal

» O&O Defrag 15 With Latest Serial's
Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 am by deltphili

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Lounging about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Lounging about   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Esme lounged about in the big house. From what she knew, everyone was gone doing something. So there she was, all by herself. Flitting from the kitchen to the living room, she finally gave up, sighed fustratedly, and sat on one of the couches.

Hearing someone walking toward the house a few miles away, Esme stood straight up, and brightened, hoping it was one of the Cullens deciding to come and join her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 am

Rosalie skipped out of the forest merrily. She had just finished hunting by herself, and was looking forward to just relaxing at home. Ever since Renesmee had been born, there hadn't seemed to be anytime for peace, and now, Rosalie was taking the time to bathe in that peace. A small smile was on her face as she walked towards the house at a human's pace. It was the average cloudy day at Forks, so she wasn't in any danger of exposing them.

Upon reaching her house, she walked in and smiled upon seeing her mom. "Hi mom." She greeted with a smile. "Bored again?" She teased jokingly. She knew and understood when her mother just craved for something to do, but seeing as Rosalie really can't think of things they could do, she might as well indulge Esme.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ♣ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Rosalie Lillian Hale's Profile

2 Siggies by me. :> || Couple siggy by hubby Emmett <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

"Hey Rose." Esme cheered up a bit when she saw her daughter. Though it wasnt technicially her biological child, family is family. Esme intended to treat all of her adoptive children as her own. Groaning, she rolled her eyes. "Howd you know?" She bit her lip, wondering when it was the right time to hunt again. Esme was starting to get agitatated.

Cut me, beat me, break me down, just don't touch my family.
Made by my lovely daughter Alice Cullen <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:46 am

Rosalie chuckled and hugged her mom when asked how she knew. Her smile softened a bit as she realized just how much she'd come to consider Esme as her real mother. It felt so natural to just call her mom, and with everything that's happened lately, she couldn't help but feel grateful that she had such a wonderful woman to look up to and call her mother. "Really, mom, your scent is all over the place - more so than usual!"

"So, since we don't really have anything to do, we can do a couple of other things..." She trailed off, walking on over to the couch and sitting on it in a way that could only be described as lady-like. "We can plan a family vacation, have a race through the forest or the mountains, redecorate the entire house..." She counted off the random things that came to her mind.

Rosalie Lillian Hale's Profile

2 Siggies by me. :> || Couple siggy by hubby Emmett <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Esme wrapped her arms around Rosalie, closing her eyes. After losing her baby, Esme had thought that she would never have another child. After her small family with Carlisle had grown, she was pleased to think of all of them as her children. "I know.... I dont get out much." Esme admitted with a small smile.

"I dont think Alice would appreciate us springing a vacation without her planning. She would spoil it by seeing it." Esme teased with a small laugh. She looked around the house, trying to see what she could redecorate to it. "It would be nice to redecorate the place, but what would we do?" She didnt know where to start, to be frank. The house was huge.

Cut me, beat me, break me down, just don't touch my family.
Made by my lovely daughter Alice Cullen <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about   

Back to top Go down

Lounging about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk to Dawn :: Forks :: The Cullen's Residence-
Jump to: